IPC Training Specialists
IPC Training Specialists based in South Wales
We are just one of four official licenced training centres in the UK that can offer disciplines at both operator (CIS) or instructor (CIT) level. Some of the courses that we can offer include;
- IPC A-610G Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies.
- IPC J-STD-001G Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
- IPC WHMA 620C Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies.
- IPC 7711/21C Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic Assemblies.
- IPC 8701 initial Acceptance Criteria Standard for PV Modules-Final Module Assembly.
- IPC CSE Become the certified standards expert at your organisation.
Any of these courses (along with many others) can be customised to fit the context as to the need in your company. For any extra information, just ask us, and we will do our very best to accommodate any of your needs.
Working closely with our partners, we at Impact can provide customised plans to fit the needs of your company for Testing & Training, thus assisting your business in achieving day to day goals and long-term objectives.
Contact us now to discuss your training requirements
“Delivery of the course from the instructor was very informative and he made us feel relaxed by constantly reassuring us…”
“J-STD 001 – Very well presented and the trainer used his experiences to ease the understanding…”
“IPC 7711/7712B – I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about rework…”